Testing positive on a home pregnancy kit is a common first step. We are here for the next step.
- We use urine-based pregnancy tests that have a 99% accuracy rate and are administered by a licensed medical professional.
- Testing is FREE of charge and confidential.
- If pregnancy verification is needed for the application for benefits (WIC and Badger Care) we can provide immediate results.
- We discuss the results with you so you can make an informed choice.
FAQ’s about pregnancy tests:
- How soon will an at-home test show I’m pregnant? Some tests claim to be accurate as soon as the first day of your missed period.
- What if my test is negative? Wait a day or two and then take another test.
- Why wait to take a test? After fertilization and then implementation, the placenta forms and produces the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). This hormone then enters your bloodstream and urine. As the pregnancy progresses, the HCG concentration doubles every two to three days. The pregnancy test detect the HCG, thus indicating a positive test result. The more days you wait, the higher the concentration of HCG.
- Can I still request an appointment if I have a negative test? Absolutely! Request an appointment now. (Enter your information on the right.)
- Is there someone I can speak with at Anchor of Hope? Yes. Please call/text 920-452-4673.