At our medical clinic, we provide a free of charge, professional and confidential ultrasound exam for you.
Questions your ultrasound might answer:
- Is your pregnancy is growing in your uterus or is ectopic?
- What is your estimated gestational age (more accurate than last missed period)?
- Is your pregnancy viable or could you miscarry?
We do not do gender reveals or screen for genetic abnormalities. These services are best provided by your OB doctor as part of your prenatal care.
Early Ultrasounds at Anchor of Hope:
- Confirm presence of a pregnancy, including location
- Estimate gestational age of fetus
- Confirm fetal cardiac activity
Your ultrasound will be read by a doctor who will confirm your pregnancy. The ultrasound exam will not diagnose gender, abnormalities, or problems.
To find out what your rights are to an abortion in Wisconsin and why having an ultrasound is required, click here.