An unintended pregnancy can certainly impact your future in ways you never before imagined. Adoption is an option.
An unplanned pregnancy can certainly impact your future in ways you never before imagined. Being pregnant and not wanting a baby is a tough situation for pregnant women. You may be asking yourself questions like: Should I keep the baby? Can I choose adoption? Am I ok with someone else raising my child?
If you are considering choosing adoption, we are here to support you. Below are 2 adoption resources we recommend.
FAQ’s about adoption:
- What is a closed adoption? A closed adoption is an adoption option in which birth parents and adoptive parents have little to not contact.
- What is an open adoption? An open adoption is an adoption option that allows for open communication between birth parents and adoptive parents before birth of the child and after. This can include all or some of the following: sharing texts, phone calls, pictures, celebrating milestones (birthdays, baptism, etc.), scheduled visits.
- What is the law in Wisconsin regarding my rights as a birth mom to an adoption? https://wiadopt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/birthparentepacketnewspreads20192fp-gc.pdf
- Can I still request an appointment if making an adoption plan may be an option for me? Absolutely! We are here to discuss all of your options. Request an appointment now. (Enter your information on the right.)
- Is there someone I can speak with at Anchor of Hope? Yes. Please call/text 920-452-4673.